Sunday 30 September 1923
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Spanish Dancer, directed by Herbert Brenon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 1923!
Which were the important events of 30 September 1923 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Donald Swann: Welsh-English pianist and composer (Flanders and Swann) (d. 1994).
- Canton Bulldogs win 1st on way to 17-0 season
- Outside Berlin, Major Ernst von Buchrucker, the leader of the Black Reichswehr attempts a ''putsch'' by seizing several forts.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- That Old Gang of Mine - Billy Murray & Ed Smalle
- Indiana Moon - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- I Cried for You - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
- When You Walked Out, Someone Else Walked Right In - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?