Sunday 30 September 1934
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Cleopatra, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 1934!
Which were the important events of 30 September 1934 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Udo Jürgens: Austrian-German entertainer, a musician, singer, composer and pianist.
- Udo Jurgens: Austrian singer.
- Alan A'Court: English footballer and manager (d. 2009).
- Anna Kashfi: Indian-American actress (d. 2015).
- Freddie King in Gilmer: Texas, USA; blues singer ("Hideaway").
- FDR dedicates Boulder Dam (Hoover Dam)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?