Tuesday 30 September 1952
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Flowers of St. Francis, directed by Roberto Rossellini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Silver Chalice by Thomas B. Costain was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 1952!
Which were the important events of 30 September 1952 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Lella Costa: Italian theatre, film and television actress, writer and voice actress, best known for her theatrical monologues.
- Frank Zincavage: Rocker (Romeo Void).
- Jack Wild: British actor (Born 1952).
- John Lombardo: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (10 000 Maniacs and John & Mary).
- Al Leong: American stuntman and actor.
- Andrew Shore: English actor and singer
- Philippe Laguerie: French priest and a Traditionalist Catholic. He directs the 'Institut du Bon Pasteur,' which upholds the Tridentine Mass.
- Waldorf Astor: House of Lords and Commons / owner of Observer.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?