Monday 30 September 2002
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson.
In UK The Tide Is High (Get The Feeling) by Atomic Kitten was in the top 5 hits.
The Transporter, directed by Louis Leterrier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 2002!
Which were the important events of 30 September 2002 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Famous Birthdays:30 September
- Senator Robert Torricelli (D-NJ) withdraws from his campaign for reelection following ethics scandals.
- NOAA and NASA researchers announce the ozone hole over Antarctica has grown markedly smaller since last year and has broken into two, due to warmer temperatures.
- Accounting scandals: New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer has filed civil fraud lawsuits against ex-WorldCom CEO Bernie Ebbers, Qwest Communications executives Philip Anschutz and Joseph Nacchio, Metromedia Fiber Networks chairman Stephen Garofalo, and ex-McLeod USA CEO Clark McLeod.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?