Monday 31 August 1992
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of August people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Rhythm Is A Dancer by Snap! was in the top 5 hits.
Honeymoon in Vegas, directed by Andrew Bergman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Gerald'S Game by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 August 1992!
Which were the important events of 31 August 1992 ?
- Trinidad and Tobago - Independence Day (from Great Britain, 1962)
- Kyrgyzstan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- Malaysia - Hari Merdeka, a National Day (independence within the Commonwealth, 1957)
- Moldova: Day of Our Language (Limba Noastra)
- Calendar of Saints - Saint Aidan of Lindisfarne, San Abbondio, Saint Raymond Nonnatus
- Jamie Elliott: Rugby Player.
- Andres Ceballos: Pop Singer.
- Spencer Sutherland: R&B Singer.
- Holly Earl: English actress.
- 44th Emmy Awards: Northern Exposure, Christopher Lloyd and Dana Delane
- Dynamite explosion in Philipines mine; 500 die
- Howard Stern Radio Show premieres in Cleveland OH on WNCX 98.5 FM
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- Madonna - This Used To Be My Playground
- Technotronic - Move This
- Shakespear's Sister - Stay
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- En Vogue - Giving Him Something He Can Feel
- Jon Secada - Just Another Day
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?