Monday 31 December 1928
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Sixth Sense, directed by Eusebio Fernndez Ardavn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 December 1928!
Which were the important events of 31 December 1928 ?
- New Year's Eve on the Gregorian Calendar.
- Hugh Mc: Los Angeles sports Champions.
- Ross Barbour in Columbus: Indiana, USA; singer ("Four Freshmen").
- Hugh McElhenny NFL halfback (San Francisco 49ers: Minnesota Vikings, New York Giants, Detroit Lions).
- Siné : French singer and cartoonist.
- Tatyana Shmyga: Russian actress and singer (d. 2011).
- Veijo Meri: Finnish author and translator (d. 2015)
- Euel Box: American music producer, composer, arranger, and trumpeter who has written major film scores and radio jingles for major markets.
- Hugh McElhenny: American football player. He played from 1952–1964, for the San Francisco 49ers, Minnesota Vikings, New York Giants, and Detroit Lions.
- Sine: French cartoonist
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1928 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sweethearts On Parade - Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians
- Ted Weems & His Orchestra - You're the Cream in My Coffee
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?