Sunday 31 December 1967
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Hello Goodbye by The Beatles.
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, directed by Sergio Leone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Confessions Of Nat Turner by William Styron was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 December 1967!
Which were the important events of 31 December 1967 ?
- New Year's Eve on the Gregorian Calendar.
- Brad Daluiso: NFL place kicker (New York Giants).
- Henry, Sweet Henry closes at Palace Theater NYC after 80 performances
- 1st NBA game at Great Western Forum, LA Lakers beat Houston 147-118
- Oakland Raiders beat Houston Oilers 40-7 in AFL championship game.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- John Fred & His Playboy Band - Judy In Disguise (With Glasses)
- Aretha Franklin - Chain Of Fools
- Union Gap - Woman, Woman
- The American Breed - Bend Me, Shape Me
- The Monkees - Daydream Believer
- The Beatles - Hello Goodbye
- Gladys Knight & the Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- Smokey Robinson - I Second That Emotion
- The Fantastic Johnny C - Boogaloo Down Broadway
- Joe Tex - Skinny Legs And All
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 31 December 1967 and get them!