Monday 31 December 1990
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Justify My Love by Madonna.
Kindergarten Cop, directed by Ivan Reitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Plains Of Passage by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 December 1990!
Which were the important events of 31 December 1990 ?
- New Year's Eve on the Gregorian Calendar.
Famous Birthdays:31 December
- Sci-Fi Channel on cable TV begins transmitting
- United Somali Congress seizes Presidential Palace.
- Iraq begins a military draft of 17-year-olds.
- The Sci-Fi Channel on cable TV begins transmitting.
- Homosexual acts between consenting adults are decriminalized in Queensland.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Madonna - Justify My Love
- Stevie B - Because I Love You (The Postman Song)
- Bette Midler - From A Distance
- Damn Yankees - High Enough
- DNA - Tom's Diner
- Wilson Phillips - Impulsive
- Janet Jackson - Love Will Never Do (Without You)
- Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity
- Surface - The First Time
- Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?