Sunday 31 December 2000
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Independent Women Part I by Destiny's Child.
Traffic, directed by Steven Soderbergh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while The Beatles Anthology by The Beatles was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2000.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 December 2000!
Which were the important events of 31 December 2000 ?
- New Year's Eve on the Gregorian Calendar.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 31 December
- Jose Greco: Italian-American dancer; born in Italy and raised in Brooklyn, NY, becoming one of the greatest Spanish dancers.
- Alan Cranston: American politician, one of California's most durable liberal Democrats.
- Binyamin Ze'ev Kahane: Israeli leader of Kahane Chai party and son of Rabbi Meir Kahane (Born 1966).
- James Tuozzolo, trumpet player with the Greater Trenton Symphony Orchestra, collapses of a heart attack on stage just after performing a solo and dies in hospital.
- The Millennium Dome closes its doors one year to the day of its opening.
- The Millennium Dome, in London, closes one year to the day after its opening.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Destiny's Child - Independent Women Part I
- Dream - He Loves U Not
- Shaggy - It Wasn't Me
- Mya - Case Of The Ex (Whatcha Gonna Do)
- Creed - With Arms Wide Open
- OutKast - Ms. Jackson
- Faith Hill - The Way You Love Me
- matchbox twenty - If You're Gone
- 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
- Debelah Morgan - Dance With Me
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?