Wednesday 31 January 1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Primi calori, directed by Arturo Ambrosio, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1906 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- Benjamin Frankel: Composer.
- Roosevelt Sykes: American singer and pianist (d. 1983).
- R W: Bonham; founder (International Braille Chess Association).
- Strongest instrumentally recorded earthquake, Colombia, 8.6 Richter
- Ecuador-Colombia earthquake (8.8 on the Moment magnitude scale) and associated tsunami.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1906 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Musical Yankee - Len Spencer
- Will You Love Me in December as You do in May? - Albert Campbell
- Just a Little Rocking Chair and You - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- The Golden Wedding - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- I'm the Only Star That Twinkles on Broadway - Ada Jones
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?