Monday 31 January 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Seven Years Bad Luck, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1921!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1921 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- Mario Lanza: Italian-American singer and actor, a great vocal phenomenon, the first recording artist to ever sell more than two million albums.
- E Fay Jones: American architect (d. 2004).
- E Jones: American architect designed the Thorncrown Chapel (d. 2004).
- Bill Pritchett: Australian public servant (d. 2014).
- Carol Channing: American actress with a foghorn voice and huge eyes in an elastic face with a scatterbrained manner, 5'6" and 138 lbs.
- Pierre Dournes: St Pol/Ternoise Writer
- John Agar: American actor, a handsome but colorless leading man; better known as the former husband (1946-1949) of Shirley Temple than for his films.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Broadway Blues - Nora Bayes
- Henry Burr & Albert Campbell - Feather Your Nest
- Beautiful Annabelle Lee - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?