Wednesday 31 January 1951
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Harry Casey [KC] and Presiley Baxendale.
Operation Pacific, directed by George Waggner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Victor Borge Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1951!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1951 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- Harry Casey [KC]: Rock vocalist (KC & Sunshine Band-Give It).
- Presiley Baxendale: British Queen's Council.
- Harry Wayne Casey: American singer and musician (KC and the Sunshine Band).
- Eija Ahvo: Finnish actress and singer.
- Dave Benton: Aruban-Estonian singer and drummer.
- Harry Casey: American singer-songwriter pianist and producer (KC & the Sunshine Band)
- Phil Manzanera: English guitarist songwriter and producer (Roxy Music)
- Won Sei-hoon: South Korean intelligence officer
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 31 January 1951
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?