Thursday 31 January 1963
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Walk Right In by The Rooftop Singers.
In UK The Next Time / Bachelor Boy by Cliff Richard was in the top 5 hits.
The Raven, directed by Roger Corman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1963!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1963 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- John Dye: American actor (d. 2011).
- Madis Eek: Estonian architect.
- Gwen Graham: American Member of Congress.
- Scott Ian Rosenfeld in Bayside: New York, USA; rocker (Anthrax - "Protest and Survive").
- Manuela Di Centa: Italian champion skier, a winner of an Olympic Bronze Medal for the long distance and relay race at Albertville February 1992.
- Alicia Riley: American homemaker, the wife of a respected veteran of Brockton, Massachusetts fire department.
- John Dye in Amory: Massachusetts, USA; actor (Andrew - Touched by an Angel).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- Steve Lawrence - Go Away Little Girl
- The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In
- Bobby Vee - The Night Has A Thousand Eyes
- The Exciters - Tell Him
- Johnny Thunder - Loop De Loop
- The Drifters - Up On The Roof
- Paul Petersen - My Dad
- Rick Nelson - It's Up To You
- Mary Wells - Two Lovers
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 31 January 1963 and get them!