Thursday 31 January 1963
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Scott Ian Rosenfeld in Bayside and John Dye in Amory.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Walk Right In by The Rooftop Singers.
In UK The Next Time / Bachelor Boy by Cliff Richard was in the top 5 hits.
The Raven, directed by Roger Corman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
On TV people were watching The Dakotas.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1963!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1963 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- Scott Ian Rosenfeld in Bayside: New York, USA; rocker (Anthrax - "Protest and Survive").
- John Dye in Amory: Massachusetts, USA; actor (Andrew - Touched by an Angel).
- Manuela Di Centa: Italian champion skier, a winner of an Olympic Bronze Medal for the long distance and relay race at Albertville February 1992.
- Alicia Riley: American homemaker, the wife of a respected veteran of Brockton, Massachusetts fire department.
- John Dye: American actor (d. 2011).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- Bobby Vee - The Night Has A Thousand Eyes
- Steve Lawrence - Go Away Little Girl
- Johnny Thunder - Loop De Loop
- Rick Nelson - It's Up To You
- The Drifters - Up On The Roof
- The Exciters - Tell Him
- Mary Wells - Two Lovers
- Paul Petersen - My Dad
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?