Tuesday 31 January 1984
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Vernon Davis and Josh Johnson.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Karma Chameleon by Culture Club.
In UK Pipes Of Peace by Paul McCartney was in the top 5 hits.
while Who Killed The Robins Family? by Thomas Chastain was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Living Planet.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lode Runner or 4 Nin Uchi Mahjong.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1984!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1984 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- Vernon Davis: American football player.
- Josh Johnson: Canadian-American baseball player.
- Jeremy Wariner: American track and field athlete.
- Alessandro Zanni: Italian rugby player.
- US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site.
- 36th NHL All-Star Game: Wales beat Campbell 7-6 at New Jersey.
- Edwin Newman retires from NBC News after 35 years with the network.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
- Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart
- The Romantics - Talking In Your Sleep
- Kool & The Gang - Joanna
- Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride
- Elton John - I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
- Lionel Richie - Running With The Night
- Genesis - That's All
- Christopher Cross - Think Of Laura
- John Cougar Mellencamp - Pink Houses
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?