Sunday 31 January 1993
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.
In UK No Limit by 2 Unlimited was in the top 5 hits.
Blood In, Blood Out, directed by Taylor Hackford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kirdaar.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dracula Unleashed or Eye of the Beholder III: Assault on Myth Drannor.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1993!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1993 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 31 January
- St Joan opens at Lyceum Theater NYC for 49 performances
- Super Bowl XXVII: Dallas Cowboys beat Buffalo Bills, 52-17 in Pasadena Super Bowl MVP: Troy Aikman, Dallas, QB
- 81st Australian Men's Tennis: Jim Courier beats Stefan Edberg (6-2, 6-1, 2-6, 7-5).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- Boyz II Men - In The Still Of The Nite (I'll Remember)
- Shanice - Saving Forever For You
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Peabo Bryson & Regina Bell - A Whole New World
- Madonna - Deeper And Deeper
- Bobby Brown - Good Enough
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- Prince - 7
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?