Tuesday 31 July 1917
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Little American, directed by Mary Pickford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1917.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1917!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1917 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Jini Dellaccio: American photographer (d. 2014).
- 3rd battle of Ypres begins
- WWI: The Battle of Passchendaele: Allied offensive operations commence in Flanders.
- August ndash The Green Corn Rebellion, an uprising by several hundred farmers against the WWI draft, takes place in central Oklahoma.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Night Time in Little Italy - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Lookout Mountain - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- The Man Behind the Hammer and the Plow - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?