Saturday 31 July 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Penalty, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1920!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1920 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- James Faust: American religious leader lawyer and politician (d. 2007).
- James Esdras Faust: American religious leader (d. 2007).
- Rudolf Halaczinsky: Composer.
- Percy Herbert: English character actor who worked predominantly during the 1950s, '60s and '70s, becoming one of the most recognisable faces in post-war British cinema.
- Gerrit Peters: Netherlands sport Champion.
- Ion Dragoumis: Greek diplomat, writer and revolutionary (Born 1878).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Left All Alone Again Blues - Marion Harris
- John McCormack - The Barefoot Trail
- Alexandria - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- My Sahara Rose - Happy Six
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?