Wednesday 31 July 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1929!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1929 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Oriana Fallaci: Italian journalist.
- Lynne Reid Banks: British author.
- Don Murray in California: USA; actor (Bus Stop, Advise and Consent, Endless Love).
- Jose Santamaria: Uruguayan footballer.
- Don Murray: American actor, a tall and rangy lead of stage and screen.
- Lynne Banks: English author
- Gilles Carle: Canadian screenwriter and film director (Born 1928)
- José Santamaría: Uruguayan footballer and manager
- Aristide Briand becomes Premier of France
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?