Sunday 31 July 1932
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Morey Carr and Robert W Davis.
American Madness, directed by Frank R. Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1932.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1932!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1932 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Morey Carr: Rocker (Playmates).
- Robert W Davis: (Rep-R-Michigan, 1979- ).
- Roger Baudron: French personality from the world of horse racing, a driver, trainer and owner of race horses.
- Ted Cassidy: American actor and screenwriter (d. 1979).
- John Searle: American philosopher and academic.
- Francesco Paolo Neglia: Composer, dies at 58.
- 27th Davis Cup: France beats USA in Paris (3-2)
- George Washington quarter goes into circulation
- German Election (NSDAP gets 37.3%)
- The US Mint releases the Washington quarter dollar to circulation.
- Cleveland Municipal Stadium opens-Philadelphia Athletics beat Cleveland Indians 1-0.
- The NSDAP wins more than 38% of the vote in German elections.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?