Tuesday 31 July 1934
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Star Packer, directed by R.N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1934!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1934 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 31 July
- 29th Davis Cup: Great Britain beats USA in Wimbledon (4-1)
- St. Louis Cardinals defeat Cin Reds 8-6 in 18 innings, pitchers Dizzy Dean and Tony Freitos go the distant
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?