Wednesday 31 July 1935
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The 39 Steps, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1935!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1935 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Yvon Deschamps: Canadian comedian actor and producer.
- Geoffrey Lewis: American actor and screenwriter (d. 2015).
- Anthony Scrivener: English lawyer (d. 2015).
- Geoffrey Lewis in Plainsfield: New Jersey, USA; actor (Earl - Flo, Gun Shy).
- 3rd Dutch government of Colijn sworn in
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?