Sunday 31 July 2005
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to We Belong Together by Mariah Carey.
In UK You're Beautiful by James Blunt was in the top 5 hits.
Wedding Crashers, directed by David Dobkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while Trace by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Coded Arms or EyeToy: Kinetic.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 2005!
Which were the important events of 31 July 2005 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 31 July
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
- Rihanna - Pon de Replay
- Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
- The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha
- The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart
- Missy Elliott - Lose Control
- Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
- Bow Wow - Let Me Hold You
- Fat Joe - Get It Poppin'
- 50 Cent - Just A Lil Bit
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?