Saturday 31 March 1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Lappbilder, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1906!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1906 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Lauri Saikkola: composer.
- Shin'ichiro Tomonaga: Japanese physicist, Nobel laureate (d. 1979).
- Sin-Itiro Tomonaga: Japanese physicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1979).
- GB Shaws German version of Caesar & Cleopatra premieres in Berlin
- The Intercollegiate Athletic Association of the United States (later the National Collegiate Athletic Association) is established to set rules for college sports in the United States.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1906 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When the Mocking Birds are Singing in the Wildwood - Frank Stanley
- Medley of Old-Time Reels - Charles D'Almaine
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie - Prince's Orchestra
- The Original Cohens - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?