Sunday 31 March 1935
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Strauss' Great Waltz, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1935!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1935 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Judith Rossner: American novelist (Born 1935).
- Herb Alpert: American trumpet playing bandleader of the seven-man "Tijuana Brass" who received trumpet lessons from the age of eight.
- Richard Chamberlain in Beverly Hills: California, USA; actor (Dr Kildare).
- Georges V Matchabelli: Russian-born perfumer (Born 1885).
- Fusahige Suzuki runs world record marathon (2:07:09).
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?