Wednesday 31 March 1954
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
La Ronde, directed by Max Ophls, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1954!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1954 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Laima Vaikule: Latvian actress singer director and choreographer.
- Tony Brock: England, United Kingdom -- Rock drummer (Babys-Missing You).
- US Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is established.
- USSR offers to join NATO.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1954 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tony Martin - Here
- A Girl A Girl (Zoom-Ba Di Alli Nella) - Eddie Fisher
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?