Saturday 31 March 1973
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Killing Me Softly With His Song by Roberta Flack.
In UK Cum On Feel The Noize by Slade was in the top 5 hits.
Devil in Miss Jones, directed by Gerard Damiano, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while The Odessa File by Frederick Forsyth was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1973.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1973!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1973 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Eddie Judge: Reality Star.
- Christopher Hampson: English ballet dancer and choreographer.
- Vanessa Mambi: Miss Universe - Curacao (1996).
- Kurt George Hugo Thomas: Composer, dies at 68.
- Flyers score 8 goals in 1 period vs. Islanders, on 60 shots
- Ken Norton defeats Muhammad Ali in a 12-round split decision.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly With His Song
- Deodato - Also Sprach Zarathustra (2001)
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - Neither One Of Us (Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye)
- The O'Jays - Love Train
- Four Tops - Ain't No Woman (Like The One I've Got)
- The Stylistics - Break Up To Make Up
- Edward Bear - Last Song
- Anne Murray - Danny's Song
- Carpenters - Sing
- Vicki Lawrence - The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?