Monday 31 March 1975
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Lovin' You by Minnie Riperton.
In UK If by Telly Savalas was in the top 5 hits.
Supervixens, directed by Russ Meyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Something Happened by Joseph Heller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1975!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1975 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Prodromos Dreliozis: Greek basketball player.
- Toni Gardemeister: Finnish race car driver.
- Adam Green: American director producer and screenwriter.
- Nathan Grey: Australian rugby player and coach.
- Cameron Murray: Scottish rugby player.
- Percy Alliss: English Golfer (Born 1897).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom
- Frankie Valli - My Eyes Adored You
- Minnie Riperton - Lovin' You
- B.J. Thomas - (Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song
- Lady Marmalade (Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi) - LaBelle
- Olivia Newton-John - Have You Never Been Mellow
- No No Song - Ringo Starr
- B.T. Express - Express
- Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful
- Phoebe Snow - Poetry Man
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 31 March 1975 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?