Friday 31 March 1989
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Eternal Flame by Bangles.
In UK Too Many Broken Hearts by Jason Donovan was in the top 5 hits.
Cyborg, directed by Albert Pyun, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1989.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1989!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1989 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Dan Flint: Drummer.
- Kidd : Scottish-Danish rapper.
- Benjamin Alves: Guamanian-Filipino actor.
- Alyn Camara: German long jumper.
- Alberto Adámez: Spanish footballer.
- Alfredo Marte: Dominican baseball player
- Josmil Pinto: Venezuelan baseball player
- Nejc Vidmar: Slovenian footballer
- Liu Zige: Chinese swimmer
- Donald Trump purchases Eastern Airlines' Northeast Shuttle.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bangles - Eternal Flame
- Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True
- Roxette - The Look
- Rod Stewart - My Heart Can't Tell You No
- Mike + The Mechanics - The Living Years
- Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy
- Was (Not Was) - Walk The Dinosaur
- R.E.M. - Stand
- Vanessa Williams - Dreamin'
- Debbie Gibson - Lost In Your Eyes
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?