Monday 31 March 2008
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis.
In UK Mercy by Duffy was in the top 5 hits.
The Voyeur, directed by Tinto Brass, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brain Quest Grades 3 & 4 or CosmicBreak.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 2008!
Which were the important events of 31 March 2008 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 31 March
- Bill Keightley (Mr Wildcat): American basketball equipment manager (Born 1926).
- One of Mexico's most prolific serial killers, Juana Barraza, nicknamed the ''Mataviejitas'' (Little Old Lady Killer), receives multiple life sentences for the murders of at least 11 women. (BBC News)
- The New York City Council approved a measure urging state lawmakers to vote in favor of Mayor Michael Bloomberg's plan to charge drivers to enter Manhattan south of 60th Street. (''The New York Times'')
- Serbian Defense Minister Dragan Šutanovac accuses allies of Prime Minister Vojislav Koštunica of coordinating and leading anti-Western riots in Belgrade and Kosovo. (''The International Herald Tribune'')
- The Italian city of Milan is selected to host the 2015 World Exposition after winning 86 to 65 in a vote against Turkish İzmir. (Reuters via Yahoo! News)
- War in Somalia (2008): Somali Islamists have seized control of a central town after clashes with government forces that left 11 people dead, residents and Islamists said. (France 24)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 31 March 2008
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?