Tuesday 31 March 2009
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Right Round by Flo Rida.
Star Trek, directed by J.J. Abrams, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2009
while Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man by Steve Harve was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2009.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 2009!
Which were the important events of 31 March 2009 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 31 March
- Likud Party Chairman Benjamin Netanyahu is inaugurated as Prime Minister of Israel. (Xinhua via Reuters)
- Floods on New South Wales' Mid North Coast in Australia cause an emergency evacuation of Coffs Harbour. (AAP via News Limited)
- The Taliban's Students' Movement claims responsibility for an attack on a police academy in Lahore, Pakistan. (Sky News)
- Seven Somali pirates are captured after mistakenly attacking the German Navy's FGS ''Spessart'' in the Gulf of Aden. (Sky News)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2009 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Flo Rida - Right Round
- Lady GaGa - Poker Face
- Soulja Boy Tell'em - Kiss Me Thru The Phone
- T.I. - Dead And Gone
- The All-American Rejects - Gives You Hell
- Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
- Blame It - Jamie Foxx
- Kanye West - Heartless
- I Told You So - Carrie Underwood
- Lady GaGa - Just Dance
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?