Wednesday 31 March 2010
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Rude Boy by Rihanna.
Clash of the Titans, directed by Louis Leterrier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2010.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 2010!
Which were the important events of 31 March 2010 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 31 March
- Shirley Mills: American actress and dancer (d. 2010).
- Algerian authorities arrest an Israeli spy found with a false Spanish passport under the 35-year-old pseudonym Alberto Vagilo. This was initially reported by some sources as the abduction of a Spanish citizen by an al-Qaeda-linked group. (Press TV)
- Yemeni Minister of Justice Ghazi al-Aghbari and Palestinian ambassador to Yemen Bassem Al-Agha hold discussions on the issue of bilateral judicial cooperation. (Saba News Agency)
- The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) fire tear gas at around 200 Palestinians and their allies protesting outside the gates of Ofer Prison at the recent detainment of colleagues. (Ynetnews)
- MPs state the UK government must ensure that military equipment sold to Israel is not used in the occupied territories. (BBC)
- A bicycle-borne bomb kills at least 13 people and injures 45 others in Afghanistan's Helmand province. (CNN)
- Twelve people, including two police officers, are killed in two blasts in the town of Kizlyar in Russia's volatile North Caucasus region of Dagestan. (TVNZ)
- Serbia passes legislation that offers an apology for its role in the 1995 Srebrenica massacre during the Bosnian War. (BBC)
- Shahram Amiri, a scientist involved in Iran's nuclear program, defects to the United States and begins talking to the Central Intelligence Agency. (ABC News)
- The trial of the lone surviving gunman involved in the 2008 Mumbai attacks, Ajmal Kasab, concludes. (BBC)
- Google says thousands of internet users in Vietnam have been spied on with malicious software, appearing to target opponents of bauxite mining in the country. (Reuters)
- Foreign journalists based in China and Taiwan say their Yahoo email accounts have been hacked. (Radio Taiwan International)
- Lines of ampquotgreen wallampquot are built along the desert district in Yanchi county, Ningxia Hui autonomous region to defend against desertification. (Sina)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2010 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?