Saturday 31 May 1952
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Scaramouche, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 May 1952!
Which were the important events of 31 May 1952 ?
- World No Tobacco Day.
- Syaday (Discordianism) (5th day of the season of Confusion, honors Apostle Sri Syadasti).
- Saint Gislemerio
- Saint Mechtilde of Diessen
- Saint Petronella.
- the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Godiva procession.
- IT Day.
- Henri Loyrette: French business leader, the chairman of Admical, a French organisation dedicated to corporate philanthropy.
- Karl Bartos: German singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Kraftwerk and Electronic).
- Walter Schellenberg: German Nazi executive, leader of the S.D.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Somewhere Along The Way - Nat King Cole (Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?