Friday 31 October 1902, Halloween
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Drummond de Andrade and Eduard Franz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1902!
Which were the important events of 31 October 1902 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
- Charles Drummond de Andrade: Brazilian poet (Claro Enigma).
- Eduard Franz: Milwaukee, Wisconsin -- Actor (Zorro).
- Willie Shaw race car driver (Indy 500-1937: 1939, 1940).
- Carlos Andrade: Brazilian writer, one of the top national authors and poets.
- Abraham Wald: Romanian mathematician and economist (d. 1950).
- Jean-Baptist Colyns: Composer, dies at 67.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 31 October 1902
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1902 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- In the Good Old Summer Time - J.W. Myers
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?