Saturday 31 October 1925, Halloween
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Coutela and Robin Moore.
Lazybones, directed by Frank Borzage, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1925!
Which were the important events of 31 October 1925 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
- Jacques Coutela: French Wiccan high priest who descended into black masses, orgies and murder.
- Robin Moore: American author of "The Green Berets," a book which sold more than three million copies.
- Frank Ténot: French press agent, pataphysician and jazz critic.
- Roger Nimier-Perriere: France Writer.
- Frank Tenot: Mulhouse EXecutives.
- Lawrence Cremin: American historian and author (d. 1990)
- John Pople: English-American chemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004)
- Robert Rheault: American colonel (d. 2013)
- Max Linder: French actor in stage and film, writer and director.
- Cossack officer Reza Chan replaces Sultan Ahmad Shah in Persia
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bessie Smith - Careless Love Blues
- Angry - Art Gillham
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?