Saturday 31 October 1925
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Lazybones, directed by Frank Borzage, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1925.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1925!
Which were the important events of 31 October 1925 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
- Frank Tenot: Mulhouse EXecutives.
- Roger Nimier-Perriere: France Writer.
- Lawrence Cremin: American historian and author (d. 1990).
- John Pople: English-American chemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004).
- Robert Rheault: American colonel (d. 2013).
- Robin Moore: American author of "The Green Berets," a book which sold more than three million copies. Robin co-authored some 20 books between 1975-1979, including "The French Connection," which was made into a movie. He owns his own paperback publishing company named "Condor." Heir to the Sheraton hotel fortune, he is the brother of astrologer Marcia Moore, who disappeared on 1/14/1979, never to be seen alive again.
- Frank Ténot: French press agent, pataphysician and jazz critic.
- Jacques Coutela: French Wiccan high priest who descended into black masses, orgies and murder.
- Max Linder: French actor in stage and film, writer and director.
- Cossack officer Reza Chan replaces Sultan Ahmad Shah in Persia
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bessie Smith - Careless Love Blues
- Angry - Art Gillham
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?