Friday 31 October 1930, Halloween
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ray Crane and Joyce Bartman.
The Doorway to Hell, directed by Archie Mayo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1930!
Which were the important events of 31 October 1930 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
- Ray Crane: Trumpeter.
- Joyce Bartman: Canadian-American astrologer who died of a heart attack following surgery on 2/15/1991, 11:16 AM, Virginia Beach, VA.
- Michael Collins: American astronaut, pilot of Gemini 10 mission on 7/18/1966.
- Bill Pearl: American body-builder, the winner of the title of "Mr.
- Booker Ervin: American saxophonist (d. 1970).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?