Saturday 31 October 1931, Halloween
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Platinum Blonde, directed by Frank R. Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1931.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1931!
Which were the important events of 31 October 1931 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
- Dan Rather: American news broadcaster, one of the top in his competitive field, making some $3 million a year.
- David Lumsdaine: Composer.
- Iivo Nei: Estonian chess player and trainer.
- Dan Rather in Wharton: Texas, USA; American television news anchor (CBS Evening News, 60 Minutes).
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?