How long until March 5th, 2024 ?
There are 270 days until March 5th, 2024
Famous birthdays of March 5th
- (2003) MacKenzie Corrigan: American infanticide.
- (2002) Lucas Triana: Dancer.
- (2000) Kaziah : Instagram Star.
- (2000) Julian Fulian: Vine Star.
- (1999) Madison Beer: Pop Singer.
How to find someone’s birthday?
If you’re searching for a person’s birth date, have a look at our Birthday Search Guide
Holidays and feasts of March 5th
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
Facts of March 5th
- (2016) Relations between North Korea and the Philippines: A North Korean cargo ship is taken into custody by the Philippines in compliance with UN sanctions against North Korea. This was done in response to Pyongyang’s recent nuclear test, missile launch, and subsequent nuclear test. Manolo Quezon (presidential spokesman) said that the 6,830-tonne cargo vessel would not be allowed out of the Port of Subic in Luzon where it had been docked for three consecutive days and that its crew would be expelled.
- (2016) Taliban insurgency. The Afghan Taliban release a statement disapproving of peace talks with Afghanistan's government until foreign forces cease attacking their positions and withdraw completely from the country. Next week, direct peace talks between government officials and Taliban are expected to take place at Islamabad in Pakistan.
- (2018) Italy's general election 2018, 2018: Italy is now facing political instability, after the general election results are almost complete. With 32% of the vote, the populist Five Star Movement (M5S), is expected to be the largest party within the Italian Parliament. Since its inception, the party has been hostile to the formation of a coalition government. (The Wall Street Journal). Former Prime Minister and candidate for the elections, Matteo Renzi resigns from his position as Secretary of Democra
- (1983) Bob Hawke is elected Prime Minister of Australia.
- (2003) Iraq disarmament crisis: Russia, France and Germany have indicated that they will not support any UN Security Council proposal that would allow war with Iraq.
March 5th over the years: how did the world look like on March 5th in the past 120 years ?
Select your date below