How long until November 9th, 2023 ?
There are 153 days until November 9th, 2023
Famous birthdays of November 9th
- (2009) Hadrian Tanovic: He is the fifth and second child in the Tanovic family, and he was born in Belgium.
- (2005) Beckett O'Brien: Conan O'Brien, television personality and father of Conan O'Brien, is an American child.
- (2004) Kalan Murdoch: An Australian family legend; the first child of News Limited Chairman Lachlan Murdoch, and Sarah OaEUR(tm), actor Sarah OaEUR(tm), Hare;...
- (1999) McKaylee TRUE: Dancer.
- (1999) Karol Sevilla: TV Actress.
How to find someone’s birthday?
If you’re searching for a person’s birth date, have a look at our Birthday Search Guide
Holidays and feasts of November 9th
- Roman Catholicism - Dedication of the Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, Cathedral of the Pope (memorial feast day)
- Also see November 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Cambodia - Independence Day (1953)
- Pakistan - Allama Iqbal Day (1877)
- Germany - November 9th is often called Germany's Schicksalstag (day of fate) due to the events of 1848, 1918, 1923, 1938, and 1989.
Facts of November 9th
- (1925) German NSDAP form SS
- (2003) A lunar eclipse will begin at 1 AM UTC. It is visible from Americas, Europe and Africa.
- (1965) Willie Mays named National League Most Valuable Player.
- (2017) Senior UN officials warn that Yemen is facing the worst famine in many decades, with millions of people affected, if aid delivery does not stop.
- (2004) A petition to release nuclear scientist Abdul Qadeer Khan from house arrest for health reasons was rejected by the Supreme Court of Pakistan.
November 9th over the years: how did the world look like on November 9th in the past 120 years ?
Select your date below