How long until September 26th, 2022 ?
There are 247 days until September 26th, 2022
Famous birthdays of September 26th
- (2014) Charlotte Mezvinsky: Daughter of Chelsea Clinton and Marc...
- (2001) Jayna Brown: YouTube Star.
- (2000) Eleiyah Navis: Dancer.
- (2000) Princess Salma: bint Al Abdullah II of Jordan.
- (2000) Sophie McVey: Family Member.
Holidays and feasts of September 26th
Facts of September 26th
- (2003) Israeli-Palestinian conflict: A Palestinian gunman enters a home in Negohot (an Israeli settlement in the West Bank, near Hebron), murders 7-month-old Shaked Avraham and 27-year-old Eyal Yeberbaum, and injures both of the baby girl's parents as they were celebrating the Jewish New Year. The shooter was later killed by Israeli security forces. The Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack.
- (2002) The Congress of the United States passes a joint resolution, which authorizes the President to use the United States Armed Forces as he deems necessary and appropriate, against Iraq.
- (2017) Presidency of Donald Trump: Acting U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration chief Chuck Rosenberg announces his resignation, effective Oct. 1, after more than two years in the position. (USA Today)
- (2006) Riots break in Dhaka, Bangladesh, due to frequent power outages. Hundreds are injured in confrontations with riot police . (AP)
- (1914) Germans arrest A Max, Mayor of Brussels
September 26th over the years: how did the world look like on September 26th in the past 120 years ?
Select your date below