How long until October 29th, 2023 ?
There are 151 days until October 29th, 2023
Famous birthdays of October 29th
- (2003) Glory Curda: TV Actress.
- (2002) James Broderick: American family of note, Mathew Broderick's first and only child, and Sarah Jessica Parker's son.
- (1999) Christian Wossilek: Pop Singer.
- (1998) Constantine-Alexios Prince of Greece and Denmark
- (1998) Constantine-Alexios : Greek royalty, the second child of Crown Prince Pavlos and American heiress Marie-Chantal Miller (now styled as Her Royal Highness Crown...
How to find someone’s birthday?
If you’re searching for a person’s birth date, have a look at our Birthday Search Guide
Holidays and feasts of October 29th
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
Facts of October 29th
- (2008) The American Federal Reserve announced that it would lend up to US$30 Billion to Brazil, South Korea, South Korea and Mexico.
- (2013) After a dust storm, at least three people have been killed in an accident on Interstate 10 near Picacho Peak (Arizona), United States.
- (2009) Desire Munyaneza, a Rwandan man, is sentenced to life in Canada for his involvement in the Rwandan genocide.
- (2008) Robert A. Siegel Auction Galleries is selling a US 1868 3-cent rose George Washington stamp with "B” grill embossing. It sells for US$900,000. (US$1,035,000 plus buyer's fees). This stamp is one among four.
- (1923) Army move SPD / KPD-Government to German part of Saxon
October 29th over the years: how did the world look like on October 29th in the past 120 years ?
Select your date below