Thursday 4 March 1999
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Angel Of Mine by Monica.
In UK When The Going Gets Tough by Boyzone was in the top 5 hits.
Cruel Intentions, directed by Roger Kumble, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while The Testament by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1999.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1999!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1999 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Brooklyn Beckham: British noted family, the son of Spice Girl Victoria Adams (subsequently Victoria Beckham), also known as Posh Spice, and her boyfriend, soccer player David Beckham.
- Holly Laing: YouTube Star.
- Milosz Magin: Polish composer and pianist (Born 1929).
- Joseph Regenstein Jr: American business leader and philanthropist (Born 1923).
- Teddy McRae: American jazz tenor saxophonist and arranger (Born 1908).
- Karel van het Reve: Dutch writer, translator and literary historian (Born 1921).
- Fritz Honegger: Swiss lawyer and politician (d. 1999).
- Harry Blackmun: Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court (Born 1908)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Monica - Angel Of Mine
- Cher - Believe
- Whitney Houston - Heartbreak Hotel
- Sarah McLachlan - Angel
- Britney Spears - ..Baby One More Time
- The Backstreet Boys - All I Have To Give
- Deborah Cox - Nobody's Supposed To Be Here
- N'Sync - (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You
- Brandy - Have You Ever?
- Jesse Powell - You
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?