Friday 2 June 2000
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lilimar Hernandez .
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Maria, Maria by Santana.
In UK Bound 4 Da Reload (Casualty) by Oxide & Neutrino was in the top 5 hits.
Gone in Sixty Seconds, directed by Dominic Sena, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rough Science.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Caesars Palace 2000 or Cue Club.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 2000!
Which were the important events of 2 June 2000 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- U. S. President William Jefferson Clinton is awarded the Charlemagne prize of the city of Aachen, Germany. Clinton is the first American president to win the prize which is given for contributions toward the unity of Europe.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 2 June 2000
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?