Friday 2 June 2000
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Maria, Maria by Santana.
In UK Bound 4 Da Reload (Casualty) by Oxide & Neutrino was in the top 5 hits.
Gone in Sixty Seconds, directed by Dominic Sena, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2000.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 2000!
Which were the important events of 2 June 2000 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- U. S. President William Jefferson Clinton is awarded the Charlemagne prize of the city of Aachen, Germany. Clinton is the first American president to win the prize which is given for contributions toward the unity of Europe.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?