Tuesday 3 February 1998
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Together Again by Janet.
In UK Never Ever by All Saints was in the top 5 hits.
Great Expectations, directed by Alfonso Cuarn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while The Partner by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1998.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1998!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1998 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
Famous Birthdays:03 February
- Fat Pat: American rapper (Screwed Up Click) (Born 1970).
- Britain issues a set of Princess Diana stamps
- Mary Kay LeTourneau, 36, former teacher, violates probation with 14 year-old father of her baby
- Stamps commemorating Princess Diana go on sale across Britain
- US military plane clips cable car lines in Northern Italy, kills 20
- Karla Faye Tucker, age 38, is executed in Texas, becoming the first to be executed in Texas since the American Civil War.
- New York Yankees replace general manager Bob Watson with Brian Cashman.
- Cavalese cable car disaster: a United States Military pilot causes the death of 20 people when his low-flying plane cuts the cable of a cable-car near Trento, Italy.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?