Thursday 11 August 2005
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to We Belong Together by Mariah Carey.
In UK You're Beautiful by James Blunt was in the top 5 hits.
Four Brothers, directed by John Singleton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while Night Tales: Nightshade and Night Smoke by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Advance Wars: Dual Strike or Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 August 2005!
Which were the important events of 11 August 2005 ?
- Brazil - Student�s Day, Lawyer�s Day, Foundation of the Law Studies in Brazil
- Zimbabwe - Heroes Day
- Taiwan - Valentine's Day
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Tiburtius
- St. Chromatius
- St. Equitius
- St. Gery/Gaugericus
- St. Susanna
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 August
- James Booth: English actor and screenwriter (d. 2005).
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
- Rihanna - Pon de Replay
- The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha
- Bow Wow - Let Me Hold You
- Missy Elliott - Lose Control
- Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
- Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
- Lifehouse - You And Me
- The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart
- D.H.T. - Listen To Your Heart
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?