Sunday 11 February 1996
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey.
In UK Spaceman by Babylon Zoo was in the top 5 hits.
Happy Gilmore, directed by Dennis Dugan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Rainmaker by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sunday Night Sex Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Diablo series or Iron Man and X-O Manowar in Heavy Metal.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1996!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1996 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 February
- 46th NBA All-Star Game: East beats West 129-118 at San Antonio.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - One Sweet Day
- Whitney Houston - Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
- Everything But The Girl - Missing
- Joan Osborne - One Of Us
- LL Cool J - Hey Lover
- Mary J. Blige - Not Gon' Cry
- Goo Goo Dolls - Name
- La Bouche - Be My Lover
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- Deep Blue Something - Breakfast At Tiffany's
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?