Saturday 11 July 2015
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Ant-Man, directed by Peyton Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2015
while The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dr. Jeff: Rocky Mountain Vet.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Adventure Time: Finn & Jake Investigations or Lego Minifigures Online.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2015.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 July 2015!
Which were the important events of 11 July 2015 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday
- Feast Day of Saint Benedict (founder of the Benedictine Order)
- United States: Free Slurpee at 7-Eleven (most locations do this - get a free 7.11oz Slurpee on 7-11).
- Bonfire night in Northern Ireland, precursor to The_Twelfth
- Feast Day of Saint Olga (first Russian Saint)
- United Nations - World Population Day
- Ireland - National Day of Commemoration held on nearest Sunday to this date (see Irish calendar).
- China - China National Maritime Day
- Flanders, region in Belgium (not a public holiday) - Flemish Day (1302 Battle of the Golden Spurs)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 July
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 2015?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?