Monday 15 September 1902
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1902.
Have a look at the old newspapers from 15 September 1902 and get them!
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
The Mischievous Boys and the Washerwoman
The Magician and the Seven Hats
Which were the important events of 15 September 1902 ?
- Bulgaria - The first day of school.
- Japan - Respect for the Aged Day before 2003; beginning in 2003, Respect for the Aged Day is held on the third Monday of September.
- The United Kingdom - the British commemorate the Battle of Britain on the day of the last massive Luftwaffe attack in 1940.
- Also see September 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics).
- RC Saints - Feast day of Our Lady of Sorrows.
- Independence Day from Spain (1821) for Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua, celebrated everywhere with marches from schoolchildren.
- In ancient Greece, the second day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the priests of Demeter declared the public start of the rites.
- In Slovakia - Holyday of the Seven sorrows of Virgin Maria
See other famous people born on 15 September
Fritz Riemann: German popular professional psychoanalysist, psychotherapist, astrologer and published author of astrology books.
Magda [Helena] Lupescu: Wife of King Carol II of Romania.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home - Dan Quinn
The Mansion of Aching Hearts - Harry Macdonough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Why buy our paperbacks? Standard Font size of 10 for all books High Quality Paper Fulfilled by Amazon Expedited shipping 30 Days Money Back Guarantee BEWARE of Low-quality sellers Don't buy cheap paperbacks just to save a few dollars.
Leopold is delighted to publish this classic book as part of our extensive Classic Library collection. Many of the books in our collection have been out of print for decades, and therefore have not been accessible to the general public.
This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important, and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it. This work was reproduced from the original artifact, and remains as true to the original work ...
Emerson Hough was a prolific American author best known for writing western and historical novels set in the late 19th century. Many of Hough's books were turned into movies including The Covered Wagon.
Tell the world why 15 September 1902 is such a special date for you!