Wednesday 28 September 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fran Lee and Diosdado Macapagal.
Göteborgarens marstrandsresa, directed by Knut Lambert, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 1910!
Which were the important events of 28 September 1910 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
- Fran Lee: NYC, New York -- Actress (Ms Wong-Major Dell Conway).
- Diosdado Macapagal: Filipino lawyer and politician 9th President of the Philippines (d. 1997).
- Wenceslao Vinzons: Filipino politician and resistance leader (bayoneted to death) (Born 1910).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 28 September 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Call Me Up Some Rainy Afternoon - Ada Jones
- Meet Me Where the Lanterns Glow - Haydn Quartet
- Madama Butterfly - Duet, Act I: Amore Ogrillo (Love or Fancy?) - Enrico Caruso & Antonio Scotti
- My Heart Has Learned to Love You, Now Do Not Say Good-Bye - Haydn Quartet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?