Saturday 1 November 1902
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eugen Jochum Babenhausen Bavaria and Eugen Jochum.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 November 1902!
Which were the important events of 1 November 1902 ?
- Also see November 1 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States - Start of National Novel Writing Month
- World Vegan Day
- Mexico - The Day of the Dead
- Ireland - Samhain the traditional first day of Winter
- Algeria - National day
- Catholicism - Holy Day of Obligation, All Saints Day. Holiday in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Seychelles, Slovenia, Spain, Guatemala.
- Roman festivals - last day of the Ludi Victoriae Sullanae.
- Antigua and Barbuda - Independence Day (from Britain, 1981)
- Eugen Jochum Babenhausen Bavaria: German conductor (Hamburg Orchestra).
- Eugen Jochum: German orchestral conductor who was noted for the music of Brahms and Bruckner.
- Nordahl Grieg: Norwegian journalist author poet and playwright (d. 1943).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 1 November 1902
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?