Friday 2 November 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Have a look at the old newspapers from 2 November 1900 and get them!
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Boarding School Girls' Pajama Parade
A Thief in a Soubrette's Boarding House
Which were the important events of 2 November 1900 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
See famous people born on 02 November
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
This was the #1 best-selling novel in the United States in 1900, made into movies several times in subsequent years. It is set in colonial North America, beginning in the year 1621.
Robert Grant was an American author and a jurist who participated in a review of the Sacco and Vanzetti trial a few weeks before their executions.
This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important, and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it. This work was reproduced from the original artifact, and remains as true to the original work ...
Tell the world why 2 November 1900 is such a special date for you!